Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And The Winner Is......

Sweet Donna from Bluebirdlane!!!!!  Send me your address Sweetie!!  Thank you to each and everyone who make this blog feel like home to me.  I never would have made it to 200  posts without your support and friendship.  Love, Jamie


I love these three Ladies.  I bet they are sisters.  They are perfect for the upcoming winter in their heavy coats and winter hats.  I think the sister on the far left is pregnant and hiding it. It was rare for ladies to be photographed while pregnant in the Victorian times.

9 comments:

TheresainMS said...

Congratulations to Donna! Great image Jamie; you've done it again :) Thank you for sharing

Pam said...

Congrats Donna. Lucky you!

Terri Kahrs said...

Whoo-Hoo! Congratulations to Donna, and to you, Jamie! May you have many, many more posts. Thanks you for this great picture. Hugs, Terri

Terri said...

Congratulations Donna! Enjoy!

Love the photo too Jamie.

Lori said...

congrats to Donna!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah to Donna, you are so lucky! I bet you are jumping with joy!!! Congrats to you!

José said...

Always thought the three muses should look like this:) But one of them pregnant??? :) Great picture.

Bluebird Lane said...

I can't believe I won! :) Yes, I was jumping with joy!!!! And more!
Thank you so much Jamie! I'll cherish the pix forever!
Big Hugs,
Donna

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Jamie!
Gosh darn it...I missed your awesome giveaway, but CONGRATULATIONS on your 200th post! Yay!
I flew over here from Lori (my faerie window) and I have to say that I just LOVE your blog! I'm a new follower and we have so much in common! I love meeting soul sistas!
Looking forward to more posts from you~
everything vintage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails