Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Say Hello To My Little Friend...



This my beautiful Sweet James and he is standing in front of the new toy my sweet husband surprised me with this weekend. It is a Dell 2145cn laser printer. I am in love:) The problem is HE is at work. And I am here left to fumble my way through scanning wireless/directly to the PC in my studio. And, it's not going so well Folks. So. When the Computer Genius gets home he can go over the very precise directions he gave me, countless times, over the weekend on how to scan a photo to my computer. He will pat me on my technologically inept head and sigh. And then maybe weep a little. So, what I am really trying say is that I can't get the FIT up until said weeping occurs. Keep him in your thoughts;)

Quote for Today:

"If you don't know jewelry, know the jeweler."
~Warren Buffet




4 comments:

icandy... said...

Hello, little friend! Too cute! :)

Tiedupmemories said...

OOh..How fun! What a sweet friend! Cute photo too! Loving these quotes your finding too!!
Tracy

Unknown said...

Sweet James is adorable! What a wonderful surprise from your husband. Lucky lady!

Laurie said...

How exciting! I know you'll do great things with the printer! Your little guy is sweet, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails