Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm...and I Made Mr. Creepy/Beautiful A Family Tree...



We had an ice storm here in Texas! The whole town shut down and we have been house bound for two days. Help!! LOL!! Here are some photos to prove we have cold weather here:)



So here is Mr. Creepy/Beautiful's Family Tree.



I found in my stacks of photo boxes a perfect Mrs. Creepy/Beautiful (his very own Helena Bonham Carter lookalike) and a perfect creepy/beautiful offspring from their union.
I used the photo from the ice storm I took this morning and photos from my collection of adopted ancestors for the rest. It was fun trying to find a resemblance for his "parents". I think I did pretty good. Mom has big, beautiful eyes and Dad has beautiful lips and big ears! LOL!!!

***Things I Am Thankful for Today-Safe and warm home, boys who "cuggle up" with me and free time to art

7 comments:

Lori said...

Miss Texas, the family tree you made is wonderful!!! i heard about the ice you guy had...we had a foot of snow...

Anonymous said...

That family tree is **amazing!**

Teresa aka Tess said...

You did a wonderful job with this. Well done.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Your pictures, all of them are gorgeous. Makes me miss ice and weird relatives (and strangely beautiful ones too - wonder what my future relations will think when they look at pix of me a hundred years from now!) Loved the concept too of the icy branches on the family tree! Runs a chill!

Vintage Papers said...

love your family tree and had a giggle about Mr. Creepy. My students at school dubbed my art "Creepy Attic"...and my son teases me that the people in the photos may have had small pox (boy thing)! :) stay warm!

Jen Crossley said...

It looks beautiful the ice storm ,but I have never been in one so I dont know whats it like to live with it.
I LOVE Mr Creepys Family tree Im now thinking of Johnny depp grrr.
I wonder what Mr creepys children would look like??
Jen
Keep warm

Tacey said...

Beautiful photos, Jamie! We had a surprise snow storm in December and we couldn't get out for a week; although we could walk to the store (slowly and carefully)! I know exactly what you mean..cabin fever!
Love your family tree, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails