Friday, February 15, 2008

And the Winners Are!.....FIT for the Week...

So sorry this was delayed. Poor David came home sick yesterday and I am not feeling so good myself! Apparently, I am NOT Wonder Woman! Who knew? LOL!!! I used the random number generator to pick my winners this year:) So, here they are!

*The winner of the 1834 ledger paper is sweet Miss Artsyfran. Her blog is filled with wonderful art so check it out when you have a chance:)

*The winner of the 1867 Paris Fashion page from Peterson's magazine is sweet Miss Shelley. I love her site and I love that her favorite word is Oiseaux EVEN more! LOL!!

*And the winner of the French letter from 1766 is Sweet Miss Tootsiegrace who CAN count herself as the luckiest girl in the world! LOL!! I had to laugh when her post was generated. I guess all that finger crossing really worked Marisa!

Lisa, you really outdid yourself this year sweetie! Thank you for all of your hard work and for once again bringing us all together. My only regret is not having the time to reach more bloggers this year. I thank everyone who visited and hope you stop back in often and enjoy the free collage images here at the Terra-Cottage. Love, Jamie


Here are the FITs for this week.

* The first is a RPPC from 1907. It is a photo of Gussie and her identical twin sister. The tree is an incredible background for the photo and it looks to be beside a stream. Just lovely! The postcard was mailed here to Rockwall to Gussie's suitor a Mr. Francis Clark Jr. I got this in a plastic baggie at a garage sale this summer. I have other photos of the sisters I will share at another time.
This tintype is one of my favorites! (Which ones aren't? LOL!!) The babies are heartbreakingly beautiful. I love how the little one has his little hand on his brother's shoulder. It has spots and marks and bends, but that only enhances it more for me.

7 comments:

Lori said...

i LOVE the picture of the two little ones!!!!!!!!
feel better over there already:) my goodness!!!
congrats to the winners!
and for you Miss Texas: xoxoxo!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

oh my gosh, i'm so excited to be one of your lucky winners! i'm going to email you my address right now!
thank you, thank you, and happy belated VD to you, hope you are feeling better soon!
-Shelley
ps- love your blog, will visit again often!

Anonymous said...

hi Jamie,

it's me again... couldn't find an email link on your blog, so here's my vital info:
Shelley Kommers
503 Sohn Drive
Monte Nido, CA 91302

thank you again!!!!!!
xo
Shelley

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Jamie, don't fret about not seeing all the bloggers. The links to each blog will remain until Dec.31st and soon I will be editing all the links so each one points to the homepage instead of the giveaway!! So you have plenty of connection time and visiting time! :)
XOXO
Lisa
oh and congrats to your winners!

Hedgefaery Herbals said...

Hi Jamie! Just wanted to say hello and let you know I will be dropping by your wonderful Etsy store again soon! Love your new items! Have a beautiful day! Joanna-An Altered Fairy Tale

Ali said...

Hi Jamie,
hope you are all feeling tops soon.

I love your FIT babies - the little one looks so protective!!! 'Don't mees with us!'
Cute

Judy said...

Gorgeous photos - love the writing on the first one - its amaing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails