Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pitchin' a FIT Straight to You....

Well, I must say that I am so excited everyone loves their ledger papers!!!!

I appreciate you all so much and this whole process has filled my heart. I was thinking (yes, I do that on occasion) yesterday about how awesome it felt to reach out personally to you all. It feels almost selfish because I think it benefited me in wonderful ways. And then I was thinking about GoodDeed.org and how wonderful it felt on 9/11 to donate the 1820's ledger to the Historical Society. I want that every day. So I want to make it my goal to do a good deed everyday. It doesn't have to be big, but I would like it to be for a perfect stranger. So today I am choosing one I saw on the website on 9/11 and that one is to meet every one's eye today and smile. Simple, but awesome. People might think I am the town crazy, but that's OK. They might be right! LOL!! Will you do a good deed today? Please tell me if you do because I would love to hear about it:)

Love, Jamie

PS- Thank you all for your sweet well wishes for the boys. They are on the mend and feeling better. David went back to school yesterday and James goes back today. Can you hear the angels singing? LOL!! Oh, and I FINALLY arted some too! I started small (only a tag) but, boy, it felt good!!!!! Here is the FIT for today. Is he not the cutest?!! I bet he is in his Easter outfit. This is a RPPC (Real Photo/People Postcard) and it is postally unused on the back so I don't know where this cutie is from or the year the photo was taken. I do have the overwhelming urge to put wings on him though! So, you know, it WILL happen:) LOL!!
PPS- And sweet Ali there are some ledger papers coming to you too:) David slept with his Kangaroo postcard last Friday night and he said that the Emu (the animal, NOT your drawing! LOL!) looked like a cross between a chicken (head), a giraffe (neck), an ostrich (body) and a flamingo (legs). And yesterday at the post office he told the person behind us in line very proudly that, "My Mom mails her art all the way to Australia!" He still thinks that is the COOLEST ever! LOL!
Oh, and THEN he told the person in line that that I don't shop at ---mart (name changed to protect the in---to protect me) anymore because the people there are very rude and they don't have good customer service and that we shop at another store now even thought it's more expensive and we are never going back to the other store again. Thank goodness they weren't an employee from there! I bet he tells on me all the time! LOL!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures thanks for sharing them with us! I used to tell people everything because I felt like I was lieing if I didn't. That was before my surgery and when I had ALOT more to deal with though. Anyway, wonderful post! I loved the paper that you sent me! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!
*HUGS*

Vintage Papers said...

Jamie
thanks for sharing! I am glad to hear your boys are on the mend.
I told a student today (one that is very difficult) that we loved him as he moaned, whined, swore and complained in 5th hour. He was silent. I wonder if he is thinking about it still! :)

Lori said...

so glad the boys are better...LOVE the 'shroom baby tag!!!

Rella said...

You are just the sweetest soul...you make me smile inside and out and I know that I am not the only one who feels that way.

xox Rella

Anonymous said...

Oh MY gawd. Can you get any more fabulous!? I adooooore you! This! That!
And I've missed you soooo much!

Jen Crossley said...

SO sorry to see your boys have not been well,glad to hear they are on the mend.Im must say yes Australia is so cool (but I live here LOL)
Jen

Rella said...

Jamie....oh Jamie........you have won the faerie house........on it's way to you in Tuesday's mail.

xo Rella

kari and kijsa said...

Those ledger papers are FABULOUS!! You are the best!!! Beautiful creation as usual!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails